|Flymo Easi Glide 330VX
||1400 Watt Power Supply – 20 Litre Storage And Collection – 33 CM Cutting Width – 82 x 43 x 42cm – 9kg
||Learn More Here!
|Flymo Easi Glide 300
||1300 Watt Power Supply – 20 Litre Storage & Collection – 30cm Cutting Width – 78.7 x 43.2 x 40.6cm – 8kg – 10m Cable
||Learn More Here!
||1800w Motor – 30 Litre Storage & Collection – 36cm Cutting Width – 90.4 x 43.4 x 40.2cm – 14kg
||Learn More Here!
|Flymo HoverVac 280
||1300w Motor – 10m Cable – 20 Litre Storage & Collection – 28cm Cutting Width – 79.2 x 42.7 x 40.4cm – 9kg
||Learn More Here!
Top 4 Flymo Lawn Mowers On The Market
Flymo lawn mowers are well known for two things: their vibrant orange design and their air cushion technology. If you’re looking to invest in a mower that offers plenty of power, yet feels exceptionally lightweight to use at all times, then you need a Flymo.
Fortunately, Flymo offer a wide range of options, yet this can make finding the right choice a long process. To help quicken this, here’s a run-down of the three best Flymo lawn mowers available for your garden.
Flymo Easi Glide 330VX Review – Our Number 1
The Flymo Easi Glide (learn more here!) is designed to make cutting the grass as easy as possible. More than just hovering without wheels, this device is designed to make garden maintenance easy, enjoyable and effortless. Here’s a closer look at some of its more unique features:
- With a size of 82 x 43 x 42 cm, this is a rather small lawnmower.
- Similarly, it only weighs around 9 kg on its own so, even when full, it never weighs too much to use.
- With 20 litres of storage collection, this little mower can go quite far without needed to empty the storage compartment. This helps make mowing the lawn as quick and easy as possible.
- Likewise, it’s 33 cm cutting width allows you to cut large areas of grass with ease. At the same, it’s small enough to be useful in smaller garden designs, getting around sheds, ponds and other features.
- Thanks to its fold always design, the handles come down and the overall profile becomes smaller and easier to store away when not in use.
- This Flymo lawnmower glides effortlessly above the ground, thanks to an air cushion, allowing you to push with relative ease.
As you can see, this little lawn mower has a lot to offer. Whether its the 33 cm cutting blade or the 20 litre storage tank, everything is designed to offer efficiency and ease of use. Great for any small or medium sized garden!
Features: 1400 Watt Power Supply – 20 Litre Storage And Collection – 33 CM Cutting Width – 82 x 43 x 42 CM – 9 KG
Flymo Easi Glide 300 Review – Number 2
If you want something a little smaller, the Flymo Easi Glide 300 manages to offer an even more compact design without cutting on the efficient design that makes Flymo devices so popular. Here is what the Flymo Easi Glide 300 has to offer:
- Thanks to its dimensional frame of 78.7 x 43.2 x 40.6 cm, this is a rather small and compact lawnmower, perfect for busy households with little storage space.
- It also only weights around 8 kg so, even when full, this lawnmower is never too heavy to lift or push.
- It can cut quite a lot, thanks to its 20 litre storage tank. This is easy to use and ensures you don’t need to empty it too often while mowing.
- The 30 cm cutting width ensures you can cut a wide enough area of grass at anyone time. At the same time, this keeps the lawnmower small and agile to get around all the various nooks and corners of a typical garden.
- This lawnmower also comes with 4 different height adjustments, allowing you to mow the lawn to a more customisable length. These heights range from 12 to 32 mm.
- The 1300w motor is powerful enough for this small and light mower, making it an efficient device to use.
- The 30cm cutting area makes this Flymo well suited for small and medium gardens, allowing you to cut large areas with ease, as well as access smaller regions.
- There are also 4 different cutting heights, ranging from 12 to 32mm.
- The 20 litre storage tank is more than enough for smaller gardens, and can handle a surprising amount of grass before it needs to be emptied.
- With a size of 78.7 x 43.3 x 40.6cm, the light and compact design is clear right from the start. This device fits in a variety of small spaces, making it easy to tidy away when not in use.
- At 8kg, it’s also one of the lightest lawn mowers around, even when combined with a full tank. This is further supported by an air cushion, allowing for a device that is always easy to use.
The lightweight design is a big benefit here, as it makes the task easier and less strenuous on your body. The big tank and blade also help cut down any open space with ease and efficiency, which will certainly please many people.
In short, this offers plenty of potential in a small frame. Easy to store and easy to use, this lawn mower ensures cutting the grass is a quick and easy task every time.
Features: 1300 Watt Power Supply – 20 Litre Storage And Collection – 30 CM Cutting Width – 78.7 x 43.2 x 40.6 CM – 8 KG – 10 M Cable
Flymo UltraGlide Review – Number 3
The Flymo UltraGlide Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower combines the air cushion technology that the company is known for with all the home comforts and luxury features you would expect from a great lawn mower. Here’s a closer look at what it has to offer:
- This device is powered by an 1800w motor which offers more than enough to power.
- With a 36cm cutting width, you can easily cut down large areas, making quick and easy work of big garden spaces.
- Similarly, the compact design ensures you can get this blade right to the edges of your garden, so no stray areas of grass are left out of your reach.
- The blade also has four cutting heights, ranging from 13mm to 32mm.
- The 30 litre tank is appreciated, fitting into the compact design and allowing you to go a great distance before you need to empty it.
- There’s also a clear section at the top, allowing you to look straight into the tank and see when it needs emptying and when it does not.
- At 90.4 x 43.4 x 40.2, this is a rather compact design, ensuring a light and versatile piece of equipment.
- At 14kg, it’s not too heavy to operate, even when full, as it uses an air cushion to lift itself up, in addition to having wheels as well.
With this many features, it’s hard to argue with this Flymo mower. A powerful motor, combined with a large tank and blade, make it a very durable and robust option, regardless of your garden size.
Features: 1800w Motor – 30 Litre Storage And Collection – 36cm Cutting Width – 90.4 x 43.4 x 40.2cm – 14kg
Flymo HoverVac 280 Review – Number 4
The Flymo HoverVac 280 Electric Hover Collect Lawnmower is another compact design that offers plenty of versatility and functionality, despite its small appearance. Let’s take a closer look at what it has to offer.
- This is a rather lightweight and agile model, so the 1300w motor provides plenty of power.
- With a cutting width of 28cm, this device is aimed at smaller gardens, providing a nifty, swift device that can cut through open areas and various corners and angles with ease.
- This device has 4 cutting heights, ranging from 10 to 30mm, for extra versatility.
- The 20 litre storage tank is more than enough for small gardens, and only needs a few refills on larger spaces.
- With a size of 79.2 x 42.7 x 40.4cm, this is a compact design that’s easy to fit around corners. It will also fit in just about any place you wish to store it.
- It also only weights around 9kg. This keeps it light, especially when combined with the air cushion technology Flymo mower’s are well known for.
This device is a great option for small and medium gardens, offering a device that’s easy to use and easy to store away. In short, it offers some great all-round performance for an excellent price.
Features: 1300w Motor – 10m Cable – 20 Litre Storage And Collection – 28cm Cutting Width – 79.2 x 42.7 x 40.4cm – 9kg
After looking at the available options, its easy to see why the Flymo Easi Glide 330VX has the top position. Great value for money, this model offers a full 20 litre storage solution, while the 33 cm cutting area makes it an idea size for large expanses of lawn and smaller, angular areas that require more detailed care. A versatile product, the 330VX is well designed and offers a stress-free solution for any gardener.