Stiga Park Compact 16 Mower 4WD Ride-On Lawnmower Review
If you’re looking for a high quality lawn mower and need the very best option available, you should look at the Stiga Park Compact 16 Mower 4WD Ride-On Lawnmower (learn more here!). As a ride-on option, this is a big mower that promises plenty of power and versatile features. Here’s a closer look at what this machine is capable of.
Aside from being a comfortable sit-on lawnmower, there’s actually quite a lot to consider about this piece of equipment. There are plenty of features here that make handling large gardens a stress-free and enjoyable task. Here’s a closer look at what features the Stiga lawn mower has to offer:
- This device has a choice of two cutting decks, allowing you the option between 95cm blades or 105cm blades. In either case, you’re getting wide area coverage.
- Similarly, this cutting deck is placed at the front of the vehicle with a large turning axis, allowing you to reach difficult areas, despite the large size of the equipment.
- If that wasn’t enough, the blades can be set at ten different heights, ranging from 25 to 85mm, offering even more control and precision.
- As for power, this device is built around a 500cc engine, offering all the power you need.
- Additionally, this comes with a 6 litre fuel tank, so you can go for a vast amount of time before having to worry about more petrol.
- Despite its size, this device has some great steering thanks to its 4 Wheel Drive – which helps shorten the centre of rotation – as well as servo-assisted steering for smoother cornering.
- You can also choose to either eject cuttings from the rear, or mulch them. The latter is handy for any gardener that wants to capitalise and make the most of their cuttings.
All in all, there are plenty of features to consider. Many of these allow you to customise how your lawn gets cut, which is ideal for anyone who cares about the finished appearance and condition of their garden.
Using The Mower
When it comes to operating this device, it handles smoothly. There’s a very quick ignition system and, with that, you’re moving out. Thanks to its 4 wheel drive and assisted steering, the cornering and manoeuvring capabilities are better than you might, at first, expect.
This is useful, considering that the blades are placed far out at front. This makes it easier to see exactly where you’re mowing and, when turning, you can clearly and precisely gauge where your blades will be facing. There’s no mistakes mowing the wrong area as a result, or even just missing something because it was outside your field of vision.
As for the engine itself, the 500cc motor makes light work of tough grass and provides plenty of power into movement. Thanks to the 6 litre engine, you can easily cut down an acre of land or two before you need to worry about refuelling.
A worthwhile investment, the Stiga Park Compact 16 Mower 4WD Ride-On Lawnmower has many features that simply add to its value. The ability to control the blades more accurately, thanks to a better positioning, cannot be ignored. Likewise, the powerful motor and a choice of two cutting blades, in addition to various cutting depths, gives you a tool that promises exact results.
Last Updated on