Top Bosch Cordless Lawn Mowers
Bosch are known for producing some very powerful lawn mowers and there current range of cordless devices certainly live up to this reputation. If you’re looking for a high quality lawn mower that isn’t restricted by an electric cable length, these devices are perfect for you.
Of course, you also need to choose the right device for your garden and needs. To help you in this task, here’s a closer look at the three best Bosch cordless lawn mowers currently available.
Bosch Rotak 36 Li Ergoflex Review – Our Number 1
The Bosch Rotak 36 Li Ergoflex (learn more here!) is an electric mower that fits into any garden, offering a decent size cut and plenty of features designed to offer convenience and an ease of use. Here’s a closer look at what this device has to offer:
- This mower has a lithium-ion battery so, while you don’t need any cords, you also don’t need to invest in petrol either.
- With a 37cm cutting width, the Bosch Rotak 36 LI makes light work of any reasonably sized gardens, as well as ensuring even the largest lawns don’t to too long to mow.
- Likewise, there are 6 adjustable settings, offering cutting heights between 20-70mm, perfect for getting the exact cut depth you want.
- The 40 litre tank is very useful and can store quite a lot. In medium and smaller gardens, it usually doesn’t need emptying until you’re finished.
- In terms of size, this Rotak is surprisingly slim considering its many features. At just 79 x 50 x 40cm, this will easily fit into any shed or garage when not in use.
- Likewise, 17 kg is not too heavy, as the motor and handles make this easy to push and move, even when fully loaded.
All in all, this piece of equipment offers decent value for money. With a 37cm cutting width, most, if not all, gardens will find a good use for this mower, and the 40 litre storage tank really does make the experience quicker and more enjoyable as a result.
Features: Lithium-Ion Battery – 40 Litre Storage And Collection – 37cm Cutting Width – 79 x 50 x 40cm – 17kg
Bosch Rotak 32 Li Ergoflex Review – Number 2
This Bosch Rotak Ergoflex model is a little smaller, but offers a compact design that is sure to please many gardeners. Of course, it’s also got plenty of versatility as well. Let’s take a look at what it can do:
- Another lithium-ion battery device, this Rotak also ensures you don’t need cables, yet can still charge it entirely through mains power.
- The cutting width of 32 cm is enough to work through large and medium sized lawns, while also offering extra manoeuvrability in smaller gardens.
- The blade is supported by three different cutting heights, ranged between 30 and 70mm.
- With a storage tank of 31 litres, you can go quite far before you need to empty the tank, making your mowing experience quick and efficient.
- There’s also a rear roller, which is great for anyone who likes the look of a striped lawn.
- As far as the size goes, this is still a relatively compact model, with a dimensional frame of 59.4 x 40.2 x 36.4cm.
- Weight wise, this is one of the lighter Rotak’s, with a weight of just 13kg. Even fully loaded, this is easy to push and use.
Looking at this device, it’s easy to see its value for money. The adjustable settings and rollers are designed to give gardeners complete control over the lawn, while the compact design keeps it lean and lightweight at the same time.
Features: Lithium-Ion Battery – 31 Litre Storage And Collection – 32cm Cutting Width – 59.4 x 40.2 x 36.4cm – 13kg
Bosch Rotak 43 Li Ergoflex Review – Number 3
The Bosch Rotak 43 Li Ergoflex is one of the bigger mowers available and certainly makes itself highly useful in large gardens. That said, it still has plenty of features you would expect to find on a high quality mower. Here’s a look at some of its best options:
- As a lithium-ion powered device, this Rotak Ergoflex is very versatile. It can be charged easily and can go anywhere thanks to a lack of cable requirements.
- With a 43cm cutting width, this device is useful in any garden, but really shines when handling wide, open spaces where smaller mowers would be exhausting to use.
- The adjustable height settings allow you to cut between 20 and 70mm, for effective control.
- Likewise, the large 50 litre storage feature is greatly appreciated, as you seldom need to empty it more than once or twice on even the largest of lawns.
- As far as size goes, this mower has a frame of 79.5 x 49 x 50cm, making it easy enough to store when not in use.
- Despite all of its features, this mower only weights 14kg. Even with a full load, it simply isn’t as heavy as it looks.
If you have a big lawn, this device will make easy work of it. Whether its the large storage tank or the wide blade, this device mows through large gardens and grasslands with ease. Despite its size, its lightweight construction and ergonomic design make moving and pushing this device effortless.
Features: Lithium-Ion Battery – 50 Litre Storage And Collection – 43cm Cutting Width – 79.5 x 49 x 50cm – 14kg
There are some great Bosch cordless lawn mowers out there, but the versatility of the Bosch Rotak 36 LI Ergoflex has earned it the top spot on this list. Thanks to its variety of features, large tank and decent cutting blade size, this Bosch mower fits into virtually any garden.
Last Updated on