Ryobi Cordless Lawn Mower Review
The Product Below May Be Currently Unavailable,
Our recommended alternative is The Ryobi RLM18X33B40 18V!
Ryobi RLM18X33B40 18V ONE+ Cordless 33cm Lawnmower Starter Kit (1 x 4.0Ah)
- 33 cm cutting path designed for easy manoeuvrability around the garden
- 5-position, single point cutting height adjustment from 25-65 mm
- Mow right to the perimeter of your garden with EasyEdge grass comb feature
- Ergonomic handle design, with 5 height positions to accommodate all users
- Folding and removable handles with a collapsible grass catcher for easy and compact storage
A cordless electric lawn mower is a great purchase if you have a small to medium sized lawn that needs weekly or biweekly upkeep. Electric lawn mowers are not only more environmentally friendly than self propelled petrol lawn mowers are, but they are easier to maintain, power up, and push as well.
Ryobi has served as a trusted brand in the garden and DIY power tool space in the UK and beyond for many many years. They are well known for manufacturing and selling reliable, durable, and expertly designed equipment that is easy to use and operate and stands the test of time. The Ryobi RY18LMX40A-0 proves to be another superb lawn mower in a line of already impressive home and DIY tools.
Ryobi RY18LMX40A-0 Cordless Lawnmower
The Ryobi RY18LMX40A-0 lawn mower is powered by a strong 18 volt lithium ion battery that allows the operator to mow up to 200 square metres of grass with a single full charge.The removable and rechargeable battery is compatible with all of Ryobi's other 18V One+ power tools. This means that you can switch your batteries between different power tools of the same range.
This particular model is smaller and sleeker than comparable lawn mowers. The black and green colour of this mower make it stand out among other boring looking power tools. The battery compartment is covered with a clear plastic casing that allows you to see the battery charge level even when you are mowing the grass. This is a simple yet incredibly smart added feature as it allows the operator to monitor battery level whenever they want to.
Next to the left front wheel of the Ryobi RY18LMX40A-0 lawn mower is an adjustment handle so that the operator can change the grass cutting height. With just this single point of adjustment, you can change the cutting height to one of five different positions from 25 mm to 65 mm. This way, you can adjust the lawn mower to match the height of the grass you are cutting.
The Ryobi RY18LMX40A-0 features ergonomically designed telescopic handles that are adjustable to any cutting position that you are most comfortable in. The handles are pleasant enough to grip and cut down on user fatigue because they are designed with ergonomics in mind. Since this mower is one of the smallest electric models on the market, it is extremely lightweight and easy to push as well.
This Ryobi lawn mower features a 40 cm cutting diamete
r and a blade that is crafted from one piece of hardened steel. Having a metal blade on your lawnmower may make it heavier than a plastic blade would, but metal blades are more convenient as they are easier to maintain than plastic blades are and they can be sharpened
This particular model of lawn mower comes with both mulching and bagging options. Mulching is a great way to provide natural fertiliser to your lawn. If you would rather dispose of grass clippings after you are finished mowing, simply attach the handy collection bag to the back of the mower. The grass catcher has a volume of 35 litres, making it the perfect size to collect clippings from a small to medium sized lawn.
- If you own other battery powered Ryobi tools that are compatabile with the One+ system, then purchasing this mower should be a no-brainer, as it will fit in seamlessly with the rest of your garden and DIY products.
- The handles can be folded up so storing the Ryobi RY18LMX40A-0 is really easy. It can fit comfortably under a work bench or in a small shed space.
- If you have mobility issues or tire quickly when mowing the lawn, this model proves to be a great option because it is super lightweight and very manageable for operators of any strength or skill level.
- The grass collection box is very easy to attach and detach from the body of the mower. The grass box also has a handle itself to make dumping it out and transporting it around very easy to do.
- Although the Ryobi RY18LMX40A-0 is much quieter compared to a petrol powered lawn mower, it is definitely not the quietest battery powered lawn mower on the market today.
- If you own other power tools that are compatible with a non-Ryobi system of batteries, then purchasing this lawn mower will mean that you will not be able to switch your other batteries in and out of this device.
The Ryobi RY18LMX40A-0 is an affordable and efficient alternative to a petrol powered lawn mower. If you have a small lawn that needs constant mowing, then investing in this handy little mower would be a great option for you. Even though it is electric, it pack a great amount of power and will service your household and your lawn for years and years to come.
Ryobi RY18LMX40A-0 18V ONE+ Cordless 40cm Brushless Lawnmower
- 40cm cutting path with metal blade for excellent cutting and mulching
- Brushless motor for excellent cutting and bagging performance
- Powered by a single ONE+ battery with the option to add a second battery for a boost in power and extended run time
- Telescoping ergonomic handles provide a comfortable mowing experience for users of all heights
- Collapsible handles and grass catcher for easy storage