Sovereign Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower Review
If you’re in the market for a new lawn mower, it’s worthwhile finding one that offers plenty of value. The Sovereign Self-Propelled Lawnmower (learn more here!) is a perfect example and an investment worth considering.
As far as petrol lawn mowers go, this is a very reasonable price and comes complete with a 149cc engine and plenty of additional features to keep the average gardener more than satisfied. Here’s a closer look what makes this mower so great.
At first glance, this device offers a compact lawnmower with a lightweight design and small profile. However, underneath this exterior there are plenty of features to aid you in getting the most from your garden, including:
- This device is powered by a 149cc, 4-stoke engine which is more than enough for your garden. Even when your bogged down in thick grass, the power with this engine is enough to easily push through.
- Likewise, the 40cm blade is more than enough for any garden. This cuts down on the amount of times you need to pass over your lawn, making the entire task quicker and more streamlined.
- There are also 5 different cutting heights, which is a great level of variety. If you want extra control over the finished quality of your lawn, this is a fantastic way to do it.
- With a 45 litre collection bag, there’s plenty of room for grass clippings. On small and medium sized lawns, this will typically last the entire mowing session. When dealing with larger gardens, you still rarely require emptying the tank more than once or twice.
- Finally, despite these impressive features, it only weighs 24.5 kg. With great wheels and a comfortable handle, there’s no problem wheeling or pushing this piece of equipment around.
In short, this is a product that has been well thought out. Everything is practical, sturdy and offers more control and precision to you as the gardener. Yet it still all fits into reasonably sized product at the end of the day, making it easy to store.
Using The Mower
When using this lawn mower, its accessibility is easily recognisable. There are plenty of features here, such as the 5 cutting heights, that offer plenty of control and micro-management without overwhelming you in the process.
Likewise, it’s practical features simply improve the lawn mowing experience. The 40cm steel blade handles any lawn you can throw at it, while the 45 litre tank improves your mowing speed by reducing the amount of times you need to stop and empty it. These small improvements are highly useful and, combined together, they make a noticeable difference in how you go about mowing your lawn.
Finally, thanks to its lack of weight and a small size, storing this lawn mower isn’t a problem either. It needs some room in a shed, but it will happily fit in any garage with no complaints.
If you’re looking of for a lawn mower with great value for money, a good argument can be made for the Sovereign Self-Propelled Lawnmower. The 40cm blade is well sized for any garden, while its host of features and robust design ensure it’s a user friendly product that gets the job done.
- 149cc .
- Steel blade.
- 40cm blade width.
- 5 cutting heights.
- Cutting heights ranging from 2.5cm-7.5cm.
Last Updated on