Top 3 Lawn Mowers For Uneven Ground Compared
When it comes to gardens, not everyone has a perfectly flat, even ground. In fact, many people appreciate landscaping the garden for more variety, yet struggle to find a suitable lawn mower to keep it looking great.
To help with this, here’s a list of the best lawn mowers for uneven ground available for you to buy right now. This should make the task of mowing the lawn much easier.
Webb 21in High Wheel Petrol Lawnmower Review – Our Number 1
The Webb 21in High Wheel Petrol Lawnmower (learn more here!) is designed to cater to rougher terrain and large gardens. Everything about this product is designed to cope with large scale issues. Here’s a run down of its most unique features:
- This is a big lawnmower, which is to be expected given its cutting blade and storage tank, yet the larger wheels make pushing it easy.
- Similarly, the larger wheels, combined with the height adjustments, make this suitable for quite varied terrain.
- With a 53 cm cutting width, this mower makes short work of open lawn spaces. Of course, on uneven ground, the larger blade helps you cover all possible angles with ease.
- With a 70 litre storage tank, you can cut entire gardens before you need to empty it.
- Likewise, the tank is multi-purpose. You can choose to discharge it, collect it or even create mulch.
- While cutting, you can use a single lever to adjust the cutting height. There are seven settings, ranging from 19 to 70mm.
As you can see, this is a very robust and useful piece of equipment. With a sturdy design, large blade and a massive 70 litre tank, you can easily start cutting the lawn and forget about any problems.
Features: Adjustable Cutting Heights – 70 Litre Storage And Collection – 53cm Cutting Width – 20kg
Webb 18in Review – Number 2
The Webb 18in High Wheel Steel Deck Petrol Lawnmower is similar to the mower above, but has many of its own unique design properties to offer a worthwhile product of its own. Here’s what it has to offer:
- This is another big lawn mower, but the various wheels and handles ensure manoeuvring is never a problem.
- The large wheels ensure this mower moves smoothly over uneven ground, allowing you to simply focus on cutting the grass.
- The 60 litre storage tank is a welcome feature and will be more than enough for most garden sizes.
- Similarly, the 46cm cutting width ensures you can move through large areas of grass at once, helping to make large gardens and easy and quick task.
- There are also 7 adjustable cutting heights, ranging between 15 and 70mm.
- This Webb mower also has a multi-purpose tank, letting you choose between discharging the cuttings, collecting them or even creating a mulch. The latter, again, is certainly a welcome feature for gardeners.
There are plenty of features here, such as adjustable heights and a large, multi-purpose tank, to keep gardeners happy. It also has a sturdy design that handles uneven terrain with ease.
Features: Adjustable Cutting Heights – 60 Litre Storage And Collection – 46cm Cutting Width – 28kg (Boxed Weight)
Einhell Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower Review – Number 3
- Considering its capabilities, this is a reasonably sized lawn mower, with dimensions of 78 x 54 x 39cm.
- When it comes to uneven ground, the large wheels are more than enough to take care of any variance.
- The 46cm cutting width is a nice touch, considering the size of the mower, ensuring you can move through large areas of grass with ease.
- Similarly, the 50 litre storage tank is more than enough for most needs and, even with large gardens, you seldom need to stop and empty it more than once or twice.
- This Einhell mower has 9 adjustable heights, ranging from 30 to 80mm, offering a deep level of customisation.
Some of the smaller touches on this model, such as the 9 adjustable heights, will appeal to gardeners looking to get the most control over their garden. Likewise, the large tank and cutting blade make it useful for large gardens, while the overall design is great for any uneven surfaces.
Features: Adjustable Cutting Heights – 50 Litre Storage And Collection – 46cm Cutting Width – 29kg – 78 x 52 x 39cm
While there are clearly some great mowers available on this list, the top spot easily belongs to the Webb 21in High Wheel Petrol Lawnmower. With a large blade and exceptionally large storage tank, the practical and versatile features of this product make it suitable for virtually all sorts of gardens and landscapes.