||3600rpm – 10m Cable – 29 Litre Storage And Collection – 32cm Cutting Width – 61 x 37 x 32.5cm – 8.3kg
||Learn More Here!
||1500 Watt Motor – 10m Cable – 33cm Cutting Width – 68 x 43 x 35.4cm – 6kg
||Learn More Here!
|Bosch Rotak 32R
||3600rpm – 10m Cable – 31 Litre Storage And Collection – 32cm Cutting Width – 35.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm – 7kg
||Learn More Here!
Best Lawn Mowers For Small Gardens – Top 3 2017-2018
For many small gardens, there’s no need for a big, petrol powered lawn mower. A simple electric motor offers great value for money and makes light work of any front or back garden. Fortunately, there are a range of companies making equipment to suit your needs, so there are plenty of options available. To help you make the right choice, here’s a look at the 3 best lawn mowers for small gardens.
Flymo Easimo Review – Our Number 1
The Flymo Easimo Electric Wheeled Rotary Lawnmower (learn more here!) is designed to offer an easy, yet versatile solution for small gardens. It is quite simple to use, offering a very quick plug-in and go style of design that is very much appreciated. Here’s a look at some of its other additional features:
- With a size of 61 x 37 x 32.5cm, you will have no problem storing this mower in your garage or shed. It’s also quite useful for reaching smaller areas of the garden.
- At 8.3kg, it doesn’t weigh much either. Between this and its size, it is relatively easy to store, carry and use.
- Similarly, the 29 litre storage compartment is very impressive. It also actively compacts the cuttings so, in most cases, you will only have to empty the tank once, at the most.
- With a 10m cable, you can easily reach the far end of any small garden.
- With a blade spinning at 3600 rpm, as well as 32 cm cutting area, this can make light work of any lawn.
Overall, this lawn mower offers excellent value for money. It has an excellent cutting blade, a good storage tank and a lightweight design that takes much of the strain out of cutting the garden down.
Features: 3600rpm – 10m Cable – 29 Litre Storage And Collection – 32cm Cutting Width – 61 x 37 x 32.5cm – 8.3kg
Flymo FTL330 Review – Number 2
Another Flymo mower, the FTL330 Turbo Lite Electric Hover Lawnmower uses Flymo’s hover technology instead of traditional wheels. On top of this, it also has a number of other unique features that will please many gardeners. Let’s take a look:
- With a dimensional size of 68 x 43 x 35.4cm, this is another small lawnmower that’s easy to store, carry and push around.
- Likewise, at 6kg, it’s also one of the lightest options around.
- With a 10m cable, this mower can easily move from one end of the garden to the other.
- The 33 cm cutting area is more than enough to tackle any reasonably sized garden. With a 1500 watt motor to support it, it cuts through lawns with ease.
- It also has four cutting settings, giving you a cutting range from 10-30mm.
To surmise, this device offers great value and some adjustable features that will make cutting the grass easier. It’s main selling point is the hover technology and lightweight design, but it’s large cutting blade and powerful motor certainly ensure this is a very useful piece of equipment.
Features: 1500 Watt Motor – 10m Cable – 33cm Cutting Width – 68 x 43 x 35.4cm – 6kg
Bosch Rotak 32R Review – Number 3
The Bosch Rotak 32R is a lightweight design that offers plenty of power and ease of use. This model offers some very impressive features for its value, which will please many gardeners. Here’s a closer look at what it has to offer:
- At 35.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm, this is a surprisingly sleek and small design.
- At 7 kg, it is surprisingly light, considering all its features. Even with a full tank, it doesn’t feel heavy or difficult to use.
- The tank itself can actually hold up to 31 litres of grass cuttings, which is more than enough for a typical small garden.
- The blade, with 3600rpm and a 32cm cutting width, is more than enough to tackle any difficult lawns.
- This mower also has 3 different height settings, ranging from 20 to 60mm.
- The 10m cable offers plenty of reach, allowing you to tackle any small garden.
As you can see, there are some impressive features in the Bosch Rotak. The high speed blade is very useful, while the lightweight design and large tank are certainly beneficial in terms of practicality.
Features: 3600rpm – 10m Cable – 31 Litre Storage And Collection – 32cm Cutting Width – 35.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm – 7kg
Clearly, there is a very competitive market right now, with so many great value lawn mowers available for small gardens. However, looking at the very best options, its clear the Flymo Easimo Electric Wheeled Rotary Lawnmower is the best of the best. It offers fantastic value for money and a range of features designed to make mowing the lawn a calm and pleasant experience, as well as leaving a fantastically finished lawn at the end.