||3600rpm – 10m Cable – 29 Litre Storage And Collection – 32cm Cutting Width – 61 x 37 x 32.5cm – 8.3kg
||Learn More Here!
||3600rpm – 10m Cable – 31 Litre Storage And Collection – 32cm Cutting Width – 35.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm – 7kg
||Learn More Here!
||10m Cable – 20 Litre Storage And Collection – 28cm Cutting Width – 79.2 x 42.7 x 40.4cm – 9kg
||Learn More Here!
Top 3 Cheap Yet Quality Electric Lawn Mowers
If you need an electric lawn mower for your garden, there are a great number of budget, affordable solutions available. These devices offer small, compact designs that don’t compromise when it comes to quality, versatility and a range of useful features.
To help you in making the right choice for you, here’s a look at the 3 best budget electric lawn mowers available to buy today.
Flymo Easimo Review – Our Number 1
The Flymo Easimo Electric Wheeled Rotary Lawnmower (learn more here!) is a very easy device to use. It has a variety of features that make it very appealing, so let’s take a look at what makes it so unique:
- With a powerful 3600 rpm blade, the Flymo Easimo doesn’t struggle with tough or thick lawns.
- Likewise, with a 32cm cutting width, you can easily cut down any lawn with ease, thanks to its wide area of coverage.
- At 61 x 37 x 32.5cm, it’s a small, compact design.
- Similarly, it doesn’t weight much, either. At 8.3 kg, unloaded, this is easy to use and move, while its loaded weight is just as easy to handle.
- This mower has a 29 litre storage tank, which is impressive given its size, and will usually suffice for smaller gardens. For larger gardens, you don’t need to empty the tank too often, thanks to its depth and size.
- The 10m cable ensures you have plenty of reach.
All in all, it’s hard to argue with a lawnmower like this. For its low price tag, it offers a wide cutting width, a great storage tank and a lightweight design that makes it easy and efficient to use. Great for many gardens, the Flymo Easimo is a very agreeable product.
Features: 3600rpm – 10m Cable – 29 Litre Storage And Collection – 32cm Cutting Width – 61 x 37 x 32.5cm – 8.3kg
Bosch Rotak 32R Review – Number 2
The Bosch Rotak 32R offers plenty of power and a lightweight design. It will surely please many gardeners, so here’s a look at the Rotak’s most unique features and notable properties:
- The 3600rpm blade is powerful enough to offer a stress-free experience. It doesn’t struggle or falter when faced with thick grass.
- With a cutting width of 32cm, the blade is wide enough to mow through open spaces with ease, saving plenty of time.
- The 31 litre storage tank also helps, requiring emptying very infrequently. In a small garden, you often won’t need to empty the tank until you’re finished.
- With a size of 35.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm, this is a very sleek design with a small size. It’s very easy to store away when not in use.
- At 7 kg, it is also rather light and offers no challenges, even when the tank is full.
- The 10m cable is also enough to ensure this mower can move and reach any part of a reasonable garden.
- There are also 3 different cutting heights, ranging from 20 to 60mm.
This device has a number of features that make the task of cutting the grass all the more easier, including the large storage tank and adjustable cutting heights. If you want a precision finish, the Rotak has the means to help you achieve this.
Features: 3600rpm – 10m Cable – 31 Litre Storage And Collection – 32cm Cutting Width – 35.5 x 6.5 x 6.5cm – 7kg
Flymo HoverVac 280 Review – Number 3
The Flymo HoverVac 280 is a versatile device that makes use of its hover technology to offer an agile mower. Here’s a look at its many other unique properties:
- With a 28cm cutting width, this lawn mower can make easy work of large areas, but its also small enough to reach smaller areas that larger mowers might struggle with.
- Similarly, with a size of 79.2 x 42.7 x 40.4cm, it’s quite a small design that can easily fit into any shed or garage when not in use.
- At 9kg in weight, it’s also rather light and easy to pick up.
- The 20 litre storage box is very useful and copes well in small and medium sized gardens.
- This lawn mower also has 4 different height settings, ranging from 10 to 30mm.
- Rather than wheels, this device uses hover technology to float on an air cushion, making it easy to push and manoeuvre.
If you want something that is easy to use, the Flymo HoverVac has a lot to offer. With a large storage box, numerous height settings and a simple design, the HoverVac can simple be plugged in and turn off for an efficient and enjoyable experience.
Features: 10m Cable – 20 Litre Storage And Collection – 28cm Cutting Width – 79.2 x 42.7 x 40.4cm – 9kg
Even if you’re on a budget, it’s clear there are many worthwhile solutions available. However, after looking at this list, the Flymo Easimo Electric Wheeled Rotary Lawnmower definitely earns the top spot. For its sheer value the Flymo Easimo offers a large cutting blade, storage tank and a thoughtful design that helps make gardening an easy and simple task. In short, it’s great for any garden and for any budget.