WEBB R41SP Review
If you’re in the market for a high quality lawn mower on a strict budget, the Webb R41SP (lowest price here!) 40 cm Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower is something highly worth look into. For a reasonable price tag, this model offers plenty of power, performance and practicality.
So how well does it work? If you’re looking for a new lawn mower, let this in-depth look at the Webb R41SP help inform you.
This lawn mower has plenty of features you would expect on a device such as this, as well as a few extra touches that offer versatility and practicality. Here’s a run-down of its various properties:
- The 118cc, 4-stroke engine is well suited for a mower this size. Easy to start, it’s not fuel-intensive and it gives enough power to offer a smooth experience.
- The blade itself offers a cutting width of 40cm, which is ideal for any garden size.
- Similarly, this blade is supported by 7 cutting heights, ranging from 20mm to 75mm, giving experienced gardeners plenty of control.
- The 50 litre collection bag is more than enough. On larger gardens, you can go quite far before ever needing to empty the tank.
- Similarly, this is a 2 in 1 lawn mower. While you can use the tank to collect cuttings, there’s also a rear discharge option.
- With a size of 69.8 x 53.2 x 41.6 cm , it’s surprisingly small for a self-propelled mower. As far as storage goes, there are plenty of places where this can easily be stored when not in use.
- Likewise, it is also rather light, weighing in at 27kg. Even combined with a fully loaded storage tank, this weight is never a problem, as the motor is more than capable of picking up the slack.
In short, this device packs plenty of features into a very small product. Yet there certainly isn’t anything missing when it comes to power and performance. The motor is more than enough to handle any garden.
Using The Mower
Despite its small size, this machine handles like a high-quality, larger alternative. The 40cm blade covers large areas of land, while the powerful motor lets you cut through this with ease. It takes less time to cut the grass than you might think.
Similarly, the large storage tank means you don’t need to stop the motor to empty it so often. This, again, speeds up the process and helps make the motor an efficient choice for any garden. Even with a large garden of an acre or more, 50 litres is plenty of room to store grass cuttings.
Finally, if you want to get technical with your garden, the 7 cutting heights offer a fine level of control. This will please virtually all gardeners, as it offers enough precision to offer the finish you want, rather than a quick compromise.
Considering it price tag, it is hard to argue with the sheer amount of value offered by the Webb R41SP 40 cm Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower. With a great motor, a lightweight and functional design, as well as the ability to cut vast amounts of grass at once, this device is highly focused on offering a quick and effective experience. If you’re looking to improve your lawn, as well as improve the speed and efficiency of how you do this, this Webb lawn mower can certainly help you.