|Einhell Self Propelled
||Adjustable Cutting Heights – 50 Litre Storage And Collection – 46cm Cutting Width – 29kg – 78 x 52 x 39cm
||Learn More Here!
||Adjustable Cutting Heights – 50 Litre Storage And Collection – 46cm Cutting Width – 34kg – 77.5 x 53 x 43cm
||Learn More Here!
||Adjustable Cutting Heights – 50 Litre Storage And Collection – 40cm Cutting Width – 27kg – 69.8 x 53.2 x 41.6cm
||Learn More Here!
Best Self Propelled Lawn Mowers For Slopes
When you have a sloped garden, you need a lawn mower that can handle the incline. Fortunately, many companies are offering products designed to do exactly this, so you won’t struggle to find a suitable lawn mower.
However, if you want the very best, the wide market can make it hard to make the right choice. To help you, here’s a list of the best self propelled lawn mowers for slopes.
Einhell Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower Review – Our Number 1
The Einhell Self Propelled Petrol Lawnmower (learn more here!) is designed to be useful on a variety of terrain types, including slopes. Alongside this, it also has many numerous features that provide extra practicality, including:
- In terms of size, this mower manages to pack plenty of features into a small, compact design, as its dimensional size is just 78 x 54 x 39cm.
- The large wheels allow you to push it with ease, making it easy to move up steep slopes.
- The 46cm cutting width is an ideal size, cutting large widths of grass with ease. When moving up and down slopes, this means you don’t need to make too many trips.
- Likewise, the 50 litre storage tank will collect plenty of clippings before you need to empty it.
- As an added touch, the Einhell mower has 9 adjustable heights. This offers settings between 30 and 80mm, for plenty of personal customisation.
All in all, it’s hard to fault the Einhell in terms of performance. Between the motor and the wheels, there’s no problem getting it up various slopes and inclines. Likewise, the large tank, cutting blade and plethora of adjustable heights make it ideal for the most detailed and passionate gardener.
Features: Adjustable Cutting Heights – 50 Litre Storage And Collection – 46cm Cutting Width – 29kg – 78 x 52 x 39cm
Pricing: High End
Einhell GC-PM Review – Number 2
Another Einhell, the GC-PM is also designed to cope in a variety of gardens and landscapes. This mower has a number of unique features that make it highly worth your consideration, including:
- As far as size goes, this is another compact design, as it only measures up to 77.5 x 53 x 43 cm, despite its many impressive features.
- This device has some very sturdy wheels and handles allowing you to push it up slopes with little to no hassle.
- With a 46 cm cutting width, you don’t need to make too many trips up and down the slopes, as the blade covers large areas at a time.
- This is supported by a 50 litre storage tank, which helps the mower last an exceptionally long time before it needs to be emptied.
- If you want extra customisation, this mower has adjustable heights, with 9 settings between 30-80mm.
In short, this is a great option for anyone needed an easy, stress-free solution to mowing a sloped lawn. With a great blade and tank, the practical features help make mowing any lawn a quick and efficient task. Likewise, the 9 adjustable heights allows you to get the freshly cut look you really want.
Features: Adjustable Cutting Heights – 50 Litre Storage And Collection – 46cm Cutting Width – 34kg – 77.5 x 53 x 43cm
Pricing: Mid Range
WEBB R41SP Review – Number 3
The WEBB 40cm Self Propelled Lawnmower has plenty of features and a small, compact design that makes it very useful in smaller spaces – but it also has the power and performance to cope with larger gardens as well. Here’s a look at some of its other unique features;
- The WEBB offers quite a small design, despite having the kind of large features you would typically expect. The dimensions are just 69.8 x 53.2 x 41.6cm.
- The large wheels make slopes easy – just push on the handles and let the mower do all the work.
- With a 40cm cutting width, the blade is a decent size. This slightly smaller width, along with the smaller frame, makes the WEBB ideal for smaller gardens with more nooks and corners.
- The 50 litre storage tank is always a welcome feature, as it reduces the amount of times you need to stop and empty the mower. Instead, you can just focus on getting the job done.
- The tank also has a 2 in 1 system, allowing you to choose when to store cuttings and when to simply discharge them instead.
- There are 5 adjustable cutting heights, starting at 20mm and ending at 75mm.
If you’re looking for an all-round, versatile lawn mower, the WEBB is certainly worth considering. It has plenty of features and is extremely easy to use. The 2 in 1 system is also useful, just in case you don’t want to collect the cuttings at all.
Features: Adjustable Cutting Heights – 50 Litre Storage And Collection – 40cm Cutting Width – 27kg – 69.8 x 53.2 x 41.6cm
Pricing: Mid range
There are some great options available for sloped lawns but, after looking at the best, it’s easy to see that the top position belongs to the 69.8 x 53.2 x 41.6 cm. With a powerful blade and many practical features, this piece of equipment has no problem handling a variety of slopes and gardens.